Florence Lathen, President and Managing Director, Lathen HR Consulting, LLC
Ms. Lathen is an accomplished human resources professional with more than 20 years of experience in human resources management, consulting, and coaching. She is recognized as a leader, having held numerous and varied executive level positions for Fortune 100 and large corporations. Over the course of her career, Lathen has coached senior executives, mid-level managers and front line employees to successful careers, and through professional and personal challenges. She has an innate talent for establishing credibility, listening for understanding, and influencing decisions that deliver results.
Highlight of Ms. Lathen's Accomplishments:
- Certified Associate Certified Coach (ACC) from the International Coaching Federation
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) from the Coaching Training Institute and
- Hogan Assessment and Prosci Change Management certifications.
- B.S. degree in psychology from The Ohio State University
- Has provided HR consulting to support succession planning, organizational design, change management and leader development.